Effective QMS Auditing Master Class aims to equip delegates with quality auditing skills and strategies to implement QMS to business sustainability.
Our international trainer, Aidan Madden is the Managing Director and Principal Consultant of FivePharma.com. He has 19 years of experience working in regulated pharmaceutical industries and has delivered training workshops to 29 companies and 918 delegates since setting up FivePharma. Some of his clients include Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Pfizer, B Braun, Cardinal Health, Haupt Pharm, Tyco Healthcare, Schering Plough,
Dr. K. Sadasivan Pillai, the Associate Director of Quality Assurance for Orchid Research Laboratories Ltd will be presenting a case study on the 'AuditPpreparation" Process in Orchid research laboratories.
You and your organization will gain crucial insights into:
· Planning, conducting and reporting Internal Audits
· Planning an audit programme and contributing to audit external clients
· Applying risk analysis to assessing audit findings
· Summarising the key requirements of FDA CFR 211 and EU GMP requirements
· Interpreting requirements of QSR in the context of an audit
· Describing the role of quality audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
· Describing the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
Planning and conducting an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and demonstrating ability to plan and prepare effectively
Analysing and interpreting information in order to determine conformance with requirements, effectiveness, and areas for improvement
Reporting the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding audit reports
*A 30-minute examination will be conducted at the end of the training. Participants who successfully passes the examination will receive an official Certificate of Accomplishment from FivePharma and Certificates of Attendance form FivePharma and marcus evans.*
For the registration form, please use the following link:
If the link is inaccessible, please reply my mail, and I will reply as soon as possible.
To register, simply fill out the registration form with credit card details, attention it to Karyn Nair and fax it to +603 2723 6622.
Take advantage of the 10% Premier Plus discount and register 3 or more delegates.
Telephone : +(603) 2723 6611
Fax : +(603) 2723 6622
Email : email@example.com